These terms and conditions, together with any specific terms or conditions explained or notified by Capen Limited (T/A Zaffo) as relevant to this Digital Drag Brunch Raffle (whether displayed in promotional materials for this Digital Drag Brunch Raffle or otherwise) apply to all Entrants’ participation in Digital Drag Brunch Raffle.
- ”Digital Drag Brunch” is being promoted by Henry Holland, Attitude magazine and Frontline AIDS on behalf of Frontline AIDS, Preece House, 91-101 Davigdor Road, Hove, East Sussex, BN3 1RE Company limited by guarantee registered in England 2883774.
- You are donating to Frontline AIDS when entering online. Zaffo is the Merchant of Record and will be identified on your bank statement or Paypal Account.
3. A minimum of 88% of the Free Prize Draw Fundraiser proceeds after management costs, payment processing and VAT will be contributed to Frontline AIDS.
4. The Digital Drag Brunch Raffle is managed externally by Capen Limited (T/A Zaffo), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08141955 and whose registered address is c/o Wem & Co, Savoy House, Savoy Circus, London, W3 7DA.
5. Zaffo operates the draw as a Digital Drag Brunch Raffle in accordance with the provisions of the Gambling Act 2005.
6. Zaffo reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend Digital Drag Brunch Raffle or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any such changes will be posted on the Website before they take effect.
7. By entering the draw, participants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
8. To participate in the Digital Drag Brunch Raffle, entrants must be aged 18 (eighteen) or over. Any Entrant found to be under 18 years of age at the time of participation in the Digital Drag Brunch Raffle automatically forfeits the right to any Prize and will have the associated Ticket price refunded. We conduct random checks of entrants to ensure there are no underage players. Age verification and identity checks, including Age Checked or any other credit agency, may be carried out to verify the age of Entrants at registration or from time to time.
9. POSTAL ENTRY METHOD
The process for using this alternative means of entry is described in detail below. Just like the standard way of entering the Digital Drag Brunch Raffle, this alternative method requires you to accept all our terms and conditions as well as require you to be18 years or older. On a blank A4 sheet of paper, write your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address and clearly identify that you want to enter the Digital Drag Brunch Raffle. This needs to be written down in very clear writing otherwise the entry will be deemed invalid. Send the sheet of paper in an envelope to the following address via either first or second class post to:
91 – 101 Davigdor Rd
Hove, East Sussex
A maximum of one entry can be made per postcard or envelope received. Postal entries are treated as exactly the same as paid entries for the purposes of determining a winner, each will be issued unique ticket numbers and have an equal chance of winning as £10 in paid entries. If a postal entry wins a prize there will be no further purchase or payment necessary to be notified of the win or to receive the prize. If the above steps are not followed as described then a postal entry will be invalid. You will not be notified if your entry is invalid. Valid post entries received before the closing date will be included in the draw.
10. When you enter online, a unique ticket number or numbers will be generated through secure computer software. This number will be issued with your draw ticket.
11. All contributions are final. Refunds are at Frontline AIDS’ sole discretion and will be payable only where Frontline AIDS deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances. All participants acknowledge that their contribution/s to enter the draw does not guarantee that they will win any prize.
12. Contributions can be made by debit/credit card, paypal wallet or any other payment methods offered by Zaffo through the Website.
13. The draw will be on June 30, details of the draw time may be found athttps://dragbrunch.zaffo.co/ . However, Frontline AIDS reserves the right to amend the draw time at its discretion and may add further prizes as and when they become available.
14. The winning entries to the draw will be chosen at random using a computerised system from all entries received by the closing date.
15. The winners of the draw prizes will be notified by email. Unsuccessful ticket holders will not be notified.
16. Winners may be required to sign a non-disclosure agreement confirming they adhere to the individual T&Cs of that prize
17. Unless otherwise advised in advance by Frontline AIDS in writing, the physical prizes will be dispatched within 30 working days of the close of the draw to the address given by the winner. The prize will be insured with them against loss or physical damage resulting from external causes.
18. The prizes are:
Ganni, Printed Bucket Hat
Slingsby Gin, Hamper of assorted gin
Eliot’s Borough Market, 3L bottle of Gut Oggau Winifred
Goodhood, 2 pairs of goodhood and 1 pair vans collaboration
Violet Bakery, signed book and voucher
Adam Reed Salon, cut and colour with Adam Reed
Tomo Campbell, unframed drawing
Diptique, 34 Boulevard Saint Germain, Garden candle
Victoria Beckham,Sunglasses and signed Pride Tee
Daniel Fletcher, tea in the studio with Daniel and a piece from the collection
Deliveroo, one month’s supply of Deliveroo
Babes, 2 full looks of ath-leisure wear
Fern Fans, rainbow fan
Aligheri Jewellery, necklace
Charli XCX, signed memorabilia
Edition Hotel, 2 nights stay at the London Edition
Hattie Steward, 2 pieces of original artwork
Double Rainbow, Selection of resort wear looks (3x swim shorts x2 Hawaiian shirts)
P.E.Nation, full active wear look with leggings, tee and parka
Jenny Dyson, Dick Flowchart x 2
Shane Cooper, Facial
S.A.R.K, Happy Pill silk blouse
Anna Barnett, Place on Anna’s next cookery course (next available slot)
Christopher Kane, selections from the More Joy Collection
Roksanda, Rainbow of bags (2 x small Eartha Bag, and 1 x Beso Bag)
Alexa Chung, Kitty Flower Slip Dress
Mollie Goddard, Rainbow Charlie Jumper
Hillier Bartley, Tassled Collar Box Bag
J&M Davidson, Belt Bag in tan
Chaos, Gay Balloon Charm Necklace, Pride Phone Case, Zip Lanyard and Bottle Opener Charm
Kurt Geiger, Rainbow Leather Selection
Kurt Geiger, We Are One Selection
Christobel MacGreevy, Original Artwook, Gauche, Charcoal and white chalk on paper, 38×29 cms
John Booth, Rainbow Head vase
Lulu Guiness, Goliath bag and Bibi Bingo handbag
Bistrotheque, Dinner delivery for 4 people
Giles Deacon, Peter Reed set of 6 cocktail napkins
UGG, £250 Gift Voucher
Roar, 1 session with Olympian Sarah Lindsay and nutrition appointment
Erdem, Delanie Pyjamas
Claridges, One night and breakfast in suite at Claridges, complete with cocktails at the bar
The Berkeley, One night and breakfast
Rita Ora, A wig and signed handbag
The Ivy Soho Brasserie, Dinner for 2 with wine
Axel Arigato, Hoodie from their Pride Capsule and a pair of shoes of your choice.
Evermore London, Mist and lilac blossom scented Flore Candle.
Kris Andrew Small, Original Pride artwork, paint on neon.
Simone Rocha, Jet Crystal Wiggle Earrings from the Autumn/Winter 2019 Paired with a Signature Jet Crystal Flower Hairclip
1 Year Subscription to Vogue Magazine and a limited-edition hardback issue
A complimentary haircut at the Josh Wood Colour Atelier in Holland Park. Plus a personalised haircare back from the Josh Wood Colour Range
2-night weekend stay for two at Lock at Broken Wharf in a River Suite overlooking the Thame (after the re-opening on 4th July) + fully stocked fridge, plus treats for the perfect weekend
2-night stay at Desa Potato Head Studios in Bali, Indonesia
Gucci, 1955 Horsebit shoulder bag in blue leather with blue and red web detail
Joe Sweeney “Pure Gold” A1, limited edition screen print on handmade paper
2LG Studio x FLOOR_STORY, Portal Flat weave in Yellow, 160cm x 230cm
19. By accepting any prize, the winner agrees to take part in promotional activity and Frontline AIDS reserves the right to use the name and location of the winner, and their photograph, in any publicity.
20. All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating Zaffo with their accurate and up-to-date contact details and Zaffo or Frontline AIDS will be in no way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
21. Frontline AIDS and/or Zaffo shall not be liable to any entrant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
- any delays or failures in the delivery methods used by Henry Holland or the prize donors to deliver the prize;
- any delays or failures in any software or other systems used by Frontline AIDS and/or Zaffo for the administration of the draw;
- any delays or failures in the banking system used by Frontline AIDS and/or Zaffo or the participant;
- any refusal by Frontline AIDS or Zaffo to accept an individual’s entry or the cancellation of an entry;
- any event beyond the reasonable control of Frontline AIDS or Zaffo.
22. To the extent permitted by law, Frontline AIDS and Zaffo excludes any liability for loss or damage incurred by any winner of a prize in connection with or arising from the use of the prizes or participation in the draw.
24. Frontline AIDS and Zaffo reserves the right to:
- disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise acted fraudulently;
- terminate or suspend the draw for reasons beyond its reasonable control; or
- amend these Terms and Conditions at any time
25. The Laws of England and Wales shall govern the interpretation and/or enforcement of these Rules, Frontline AIDS and all participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
26. In the event of any dispute regarding the draw, if the dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, it will be referred to an independent third party.
27. The closing date of the draw is 11AM on the Tuesday 30 June 2020.
28. The draw will be made on Tuesday 30 June 2020.